Start Saving Now - Transfer Your Balances
Don't have a California Coast Visa Credit Card? Click here to apply today!
Important Information About Balance Transfers:
The creditors will
be paid in the order listed, up to the available credit limit. The funds will
be automatically advanced from your California Coast Credit Card account
to the financial institution you have designated for the amount(s) shown. If
for any reason we are unable to fulfill your request(s), we will contact you.
- The balances you want to transfer must be current.
- If a statement is received from your creditor during this period,
continue to pay the monthly payment required to avoid any
late charges or delinquency on that account.
- In order to completely pay off a current balance, you must tell us the exact
amount you owe. Please do not indicate “Pay In Full.”
- Do not include disputed amounts in your balance to be transferred. You
may lose certain dispute rights.
- The transferred balance will appear on your credit card statement
described as a balance transfer and interest accrues from the date of
the advance. Balance transfer fees may apply. Please see your disclosure for details.
- You may not transfer an existing balance on any account issued by
California Coast and the credit union reserves the right to refuse any
balance transfer request.
I have read and understand the information listed above.