Duplicate accounts may appear after completing reactivation
Duplicate accounts can appear if "Create a new account" was selected when the Web Connect file was imported, if your account wasn't deactivated prior to converting to Cal Coast Beta or if your account didn't appear in the drop down menu and a new account was created. If the account is not deactivated, it will not appear in the drop down menu.
- First, confirm all accounts have been deactivated including hidden Quicken accounts.
- If they have been deactivated, delete the duplicate account from the account list, then import the Web Connect file. Be sure to select "Use existing account" and select the correct account.
An incorrect account was activated during import of the Web Connect file
- Open the account register for the account that was linked incorrectly.
- If the transactions haven't been accepted to the register, they can be deleted one by one prior to accepting.
- After deleting the downloaded transactions, deactivate the account then import the Web Connect file. Be sure to select "Use existing account" and then select the correct account.
- If the transactions have already been accepted to the register, restore a backup file. Be sure to select the correct account to link to when importing the Web Connect file to the restored backup.