Quicken Essentials for Mac Conversion Instructions
for Mac 2010 - 2012 Web Connect to Web Connect
As California Coast Credit Union completes its system conversion to the new Cal Coast Online Beta online banking system, you will need to modify your Quicken settings to ensure the smooth transition of your data. To complete these instructions, you'll also need your username and password for California Coast Credit Union.
It is very important that you perform the following instructions exactly as described and in the order presented. If you do not, your service may stop functioning properly. This conversion should take 15 - 30 minutes.
- Backup your Quicken data file. For instructions to back up your data file, choose Help menu Search. Search for "Backing Up" and select "Backing up data files" and follow the instructions.
- Download the latest Quicken update. For instructions to download an update, choose Help menu Search. Search for "Updates" and select "Check for Updates..." and follow the instructions.
Deactivate Your Account(s) At California Coast Credit Union
- Select your account under the "Accounts" list on the left side.
- Choose Accounts menu Settings.
- Remove the checkmark from "I want to download transactions."
- Click Save.
Note: Repeat steps 2 - 4 for each account at California Coast Credit Union.
Re-activate Your Account(s) At California Coast Credit Union
Remember to back-up your Quicken data file before you begin.
- Log into the California Coast Credit Union website at www.calcoastcu.org.
- Download your transactions to Quicken.
- Ensure you associate the account to the appropriate account already listed in Quicken. Under the Action column, you will want to select your Existing account.
DO NOT select "ADD" under the action column.
- Repeat steps 2 - 3 for each additional account.
Thank you for making these important changes!
If you need assistance, log in to Cal Coast Online and send us a secure email with "Quicken" in the subject line or give us a call at (877) 495-1600 between 7:30am - 6pm M-F, 9am - 2pm Saturday.