Quicken Essentials for Mac Conversion Instructions
for Mac 2005 - 2007 Web Connect to Web Connect
As California Coast Credit Union completes its system conversion to the new Cal Coast Online Beta online banking system, you will need to modify your Quicken settings to ensure the smooth transition of your data. To complete these instructions, you'll also need your username and password.
It is very important that you perform the following instructions exactly as described and in the order presented. If you do not, your service may stop functioning properly. This conversion should take 15 - 30 minutes.
- Backup your Quicken data file. For instructions to back up your data file, choose Help menu Search. Search for and select "Backing Up Your Data" and follow the instructions.
- Download the latest Quicken update. For instructions to download an update, choose Help menu Search. Search for and select "Checking for updates to Quicken" and follow the instructions.
Deactivate Your Account(s) At California Coast Credit Union
- Choose Lists menu Accounts.
- Select the account that you want to disable and click Edit.
- In the Download Transactions drop-down list, select Not Enabled. Follow the prompts to confirm the deactivation.
- Delete the information within the Account Number and Routing Number fields.
- Click OK to save your edits.
- Repeat steps 2 - 6 for each account at California Coast Credit Union.
- Verify that your account list does not display a blue online circle icon for any accounts at California Coast Credit Union.
Re-activate Your Account(s) At California Coast Credit Union
Remember to back-up your Quicken data file before you begin.
- Log into the California Coast Credit Union website at www.calcoastcu.org.
- Download your transactions to Quicken.
- Click the Use an Existing Account radio button.
- Select the corresponding existing Quicken account in the drop-down list and click OK.
- Repeat steps 2 - 4 for all accounts at California Coast Credit Union.
- Choose Lists menu Accounts. Verify that each account at California Coast Credit Union has a blue online circle indicating that it has been reactivated for online services.
Thank you for making these important changes!
If you need assistance, log in to Cal Coast Online and send us a secure email with "Quicken" in the subject line or give us a call at (877) 495-1600 between 7:30am - 6pm M-F, 9am - 2pm Saturday.