Quicken for Windows Conversion Instructions
for Windows 2010 – 2012 Express Web Connect to Express Web Connect
As California Coast Credit Union completes its system conversion to the new Cal Coast Online Beta online banking system, you will need to modify your Quicken settings to ensure the smooth transition of your data. To complete these instructions, you'll also need your username and password for the California Coast Credit Union website.
It is very important that you perform the following instructions exactly as described and in the order presented. If you do not, your service may stop functioning properly. This conversion should take 15 - 30 minutes.
- Backup your Quicken data file. For instructions to back up your data file, choose Help menu Quicken Help. Search for "Backing Up" and follow the instructions.
- Download the latest Quicken update. For instructions to download an update, choose Help menu Quicken Help. Search for "Updates" and follow the instructions.
Deactivate Your Account(s) At California Coast Credit Union
- Choose Tools menu Account List.
- Click the Edit or Edit Details button of the account you want to deactivate.
- In the Account Details dialog, click on the Online Services tab.
Click Deactivate or Remove from One Step Update. Follow the prompts to confirm the deactivation.
Note:The name of the buttons referenced above may vary depending on the services you currently use and the version of Quicken you are using.
- Click on the General or General Information tab. Delete the Account Number.
- Delete the name of the Financial Institution. Click OK to close the window.
- Repeat steps 2 - 7 for each account at California Coast Credit Union.
Re-activate Your Account(s) At California Coast Credit Union
Remember to back-up your Quicken data file before you begin.
- Open the account register that you want to enable for online account access.
- Choose Account Actions Set Up Online.
- Enter California Coast Credit Union and click Next.
- Type your username and password. Click Connect.
Note: You may be presented with a security question from your Financial Institutions prior to receiving your accounts.
Ensure you associate the account to the appropriate account already listed in Quicken. You will want to select Link or Exists in Quicken and select the matching accounts in the drop-down menu.
DO NOT select New or Add In Quicken. If you are presented with accounts you do not want to track in this data file, select Ignore - Don't Download into Quicken.
- After all accounts have been matched, click Next.
- You will receive confirmation that your account(s) have been added Click Done or Finish.
Thank you for making these important changes!
If you need assistance, log in to Cal Coast Online and send us a secure email with "Quicken" in the subject line or give us a call at (877) 495-1600 between 7:30am - 6pm M-F, 9am - 2pm Saturday.