Now you can tap & pay
with mobile bill pay.
Mobile bill pay is your one-stop-shop to make payments on the go. It's fast, secure and you can do it anywhere using your iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ phone.* Break free from your PC and use our free* Cal Coast Mobile app to...
- Pay bills
- Make transfers
- View balances
- Deposit checks and more!
Enroll in Cal Coast Mobile
To use the mobile deposit feature, you must first be enrolled in Cal Coast Online and Cal Coast Mobile and use our mobile app.
Step 1 Enroll now in Cal Coast Online. (more)
- Click the "Sign Up" link at the top of this page to begin. You'll be asked to validate your identity and to accept our terms and conditions.
- Choose your security questions; select a security phrase and a security picture.
- Check your email for a one-time, 6-digit PIN. Use this 6-digit PIN to log in to Cal Coast Online within 30 minutes of receiving it to complete your registration.
Step 2 Download the Cal Coast Mobile app. (more)
- Depending on your mobile device, download our Cal Coast Mobile app from iTunes or Marketplace. Once the download is complete, you'll need to accept our Terms and Conditions.
- Check your email for a one-time, 4-digit PIN. Add this 4-digit PIN to the end of your Cal Coast Online password and sign in to mobile banking (first time only.)
- Click on mobile deposit to begin your deposit.
Download our free app!
Visit your app store to get Cal Coast Mobile with our new mobile bill pay feature today!
How to make a payment
Download our Cal Coast Mobile app, tap the Bill Pay tab and you're ready to make a payment. For your added protection, payees may only be added or edited in Cal Coast Online.
*The new Cal Coast Mobile app, which includes the mobile deposit feature, is compatible with the iPhone iOS 4.3 and above, iPad 3 and above and the Android OS 2.2 and above.**Check with your wireless provider to determine if data and text messaging rates apply. To use Cal Coast Mobile, you must first be enrolled in Cal Coast Online.