At California Coast Credit Union, we have your best interest and know that life can be complicated, but taking care of your personal finances shouldn't be. Our free bill pay service allows you to pay all your bills online, in one location, wherever and whenever it is convenient for you. We make it easy for you to manage your payees and accounts, pay your bills, view recent payments, change your payment options, update your personal information, and so much more - all with a simple click of a mouse.
Bill Pay's fast and convenient features
- Payment guarantee protects you against fraud and late payments*
- Quick payment processing, as early as the next day - Rest assured funds will be withdrawn from your account on the due date you selected.
- Bill reminders that notifies you when a payment needs scheduling
- Plus, Bill Pay also offers you eBills which are electronic versions of your paper bills and delivered sooner than paper bills and directly to your online banking account.
To get started - simply log in to Cal Coast Online, click on the "Pay Bills" link to activate your bill pay service.
If you are not currently enrolled in Cal Coast Online, you can create an account by clicking on "Sign Up" at the top of the page."
How to Use Bill Pay
Take a tour of our FREE Bill Pay service today by clicking on the link below. This tour will demonstrate the many simple and convenient features of the new bill pay service.
With this demo you can learn to:
- Schedule & Make payments. (Payments are for demonstration purposes only. No real payments will be made on this tour)
- Set up reminders for bills
- Check the status of payments sent
- Review history with detailed information
Once you are in Bill Pay you can get more information on how to use it by clicking on the “Help” tab at the top of the page. You will be able to view the following:
- How Do I...
Click here to try our Bill Pay Demonstration
*We will bear the responsibility for any late payment related charges (up to $50) should a payment arrive after its due date as long as you scheduled the transaction in accordance with Bill Pay's terms and conditions.