Need Help Avoiding Foreclosure? We Understand.
We Listen. We Understand. We Care.
As your mortgage holder, California Coast is here to help you through this unsettling time. If you find yourself unable to make your full monthly mortgage payment on time due to a recent hardship, please contact us right away. Our Member Care Unit is ready to assist you with finding a way to stay in your home. From payment deferments to loan modifications, we're here for you.
Talk To Us! There Are Many Options Available To You!
The following could help you avoid foreclosure:
- Loan Payment Deferment - it may be possible to skip a few payments to give you time to get back on track
- Interest Only Payments - if you have a principal and interest loan, you may be able to make only the interest payments for a short period of time
- Loan Modification - you may qualify to change the terms of your loan agreement in an effort to lower your monthly payments
To contact a California Coast Credit Union Member Care Unit Specialist today, call us toll-free at (877) 495-1600, ext. 5175. Once we hear from you, we can even arrange a meeting at one of our branches or a location convenient to you. In an effort to find the best option for your unique situation, a completed hardship package will be requested.
Click here to access our hardship package.
Your completed paperwork, along with the other items notated on the checklist, can be returned to the credit union in one of the following ways:
- Your nearest branch location
- Fax to (858) 636-3056
- Scan and email to MemberCareUnit@calcoastcu.org
And, There Are Many Resources Too!
The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) funds free or low cost housing counseling nationwide. To find a HUD-certified housing counseling agency, call toll-free (800) 569-4287 or TTY (800) 877-8339, or visit their website at http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/sfh/hcc/hcc_home.cfm