Plan for Your Future
Estate PlanningCalifornia Coast Credit Union is pleased to offer the services of respected Estate Planning Attorney, Douglas Irwin of Irwin and Associates. They specialize in living trusts, wills, powers of attorney and other documents associated with estate planning. As a member of California Coast Credit Union, you are eligible to receive a complimentary no-obligation confidential consultation to discuss your Estate Planning concerns.
Comprehensive Estate Plan*
The Comprehensive Estate Plan offered to California Coast members includes unlimited office visits and telephone consultations regarding your estate planning documents.
The following is a list of documents and features included in a Complete Estate Plan which is available to California Coast Credit Union members. When you receive your Complete Estate Plan from Irwin and Associates, you will also receive an Estate Planning Documents Binder, which includes copies of all of your original documents.
- Living Revocable Trust
- Pour-Over Wills
- Financial Durable Powers of Attorney
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Health Care
- Living Will/Medical Declaration
- Decedent's Trust
- Survivor's Trust
- Children's Trust
- Bill Of Sale
- Preparation of Trust Transfer Deed(s)
- Transfer Stock from family business
- Comprehensive Transfer Document
- Community Property Agreement
- Business Asset Assignment
- Certificate Of Trust
- Trustee's Power and Authority
- Funding letters to your Financial Institutions
- Q-Tip Trust/Q-Dot Trust
- Specific Gifts Upon Death Addendum
- Free Consultations for Successor Trustees when Trustor Dies.
To contact Irwin & Associates simply call (858) 793-1010 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Complete Estate Plan services are provided by Irwin & Associates. While these services are provided through an agreement between California Coast Credit Union and Irwin & Associates, Irwin & Associates is primarily responsible for the content.
Privacy and security policies may differ between California Coast and Irwin & Associates. You should understand that if you conduct business here, you are conducting business directly with Irwin & Associates.