Cal Coast Cares Foundation 1 Virtual Silent Auction Rules:
- By bidding in the Cal Coast Cares Foundation Virtual Silent Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” The Cal Coast Cares Foundation has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalog, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
- Restaurant certificates do not include alcohol, tax, or gratuities unless specified.
- Payment for items purchased will be charged to the card on file at time of bidding. The card on file will be charged after the auction closes on October 27 at 12:00 pm.
- Following processed payments, winning bidders will be contacted via email to discuss delivery options. Winning bidders must respond to this email within five business days to coordinate arrangements. Any items left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to the Cal Coast Cares Foundation.
- The Cal Coast Cares Foundation reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Unless otherwise specified, all auction gift certificates must be used within one year of the date of the auction.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from the Cal Coast Cares Foundation, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
1. The Cal Coast Cares Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Federal Tax ID Number 47-5249703.