Deposit your checks in a snap with mobile deposit!
Mobile deposit is fast, secure and you can do it anywhere using your iPhone, iPad or Android phone.* It's super easy to tap our free** Cal Coast Mobile app, snap a picture of your check…and your check is deposited instantly!
Download our app for free right now!
If you're already using Cal Coast Mobile, you'll see a notification on your mobile device to download the updated iPhone, iPad or Android app which includes the mobile deposit feature.
How to make mobile deposit.
To get started, open our Cal Coast Mobile app and tap on the mobile deposit tab.
- Select the account to receive the deposit and enter the deposit amount
- Snap a photo of the front and back of the endorsed check
- Review your deposit info and click submit to finish
Not enrolled in Cal Coast Mobile yet?
Enroll in Cal Coast Mobile
To use the mobile deposit feature, you must first be enrolled in Cal Coast Online and Cal Coast Mobile and use our mobile app.
Step 1 Enroll now in Cal Coast Online. (more)
- Click the "Sign Up" link at the top of this page to begin. You'll be asked to validate your identity and to accept our terms and conditions.
- Choose your security questions; select a security phrase and a security picture.
- Check your email for a one-time, 6-digit PIN. Use this 6-digit PIN to log in to Cal Coast Online within 30 minutes of receiving it to complete your registration.
Step 2 Download the Cal Coast Mobile app. (more)
- Depending on your mobile device, download our Cal Coast Mobile app from iTunes or Marketplace. Once the download is complete, you'll need to accept our Terms and Conditions.
- Check your email for a one-time, 4-digit PIN. Add this 4-digit PIN to the end of your Cal Coast Online password and sign in to mobile banking (first time only.)
- Click on mobile deposit to begin your deposit.
*The new Cal Coast Mobile app, which includes the mobile deposit feature, is compatible with the iPhone iOS 4.3 and above, iPad 3 and above and the Android OS 2.2 and above.
**Check with your wireless provider to determine if data and text messaging rates apply. Mobile deposit is not available on Fresh Start Checking and business checking accounts.